As a user of your Rev.Up tenant, you have access to the Subscription page to view activity and usage. You will soon be able to set email preferences, among other potential future customizations.
Navigate to your Subscription page:
You can reach the page via your User drop-down from any part of the CDP > Subscription:
Get to know your Subscription page:
Usage & Current Subscription Cards
These cards can be used to view your current package details, billing format and usage month or contract to date. Data on this page reflects snapshots from import dates, not activity dates. If any imports have been done to backfill data, Pageview data may not match data in Web Reporting. Please note that exceeding Account, Contract or Pageview limits may result in overage fees.
As you near your contracted amount, you will notice the charts begin to change color. For any contracted item in the 90-99% usage range, the chart will be orange, 100% and above the chart will be red.
Email Preferences Card - currently in Beta, if you'd like to participate reach out to your account team.
Adjust your email settings, to receive the emails that matter to you and opt out of those that are better suited for other team members. You can expand each email category and simply uncheck any emails you prefer not to receive.
- Usage Over Time - view past data across your Account, Contact and Pageview activity, as well as launched campaigns, and snapshots of created segments and import connector usage.
As an administrator of your Rev.Up tenant, you will receive notifications when you reach the limits of your contracted RUM (records under management) amount.
If you are unsure of what your RUM limit is, you can go to the subscription section within your tenant as explained above. If you are nearing your contracted usage, you can:
- Reach out to your customer success manager about purchasing more RUM.
- Delete records from the tenant.
- Do not delete records and pay the monthly overage fee. For questions on if you have overage and what the terms are you can review your contract or reach out to your customer success manager.
What kind of activity alerts can I expect to get regarding my subscription?
There are two types of alerts you may receive regarding your subscription:
- When you are nearing your contracted number of accounts to store in Rev.Up
- When you are nearing your contracted number of monthly page views from the Rev.Up de-anonymization tag
When can I expect to get alerts regarding my subscription?
Each time a process and analysis job runs a comparison will be done between the contract RUM and the actual state of data stored in the tenant. You will be alerted once when you have used 50%, 75% and 100% of your account RUM or pageviews. For pageviews, the alert clock resets each month to mirror the monthly contracted amount reset.
Please sign in to leave a comment.