Importing Campaign data is a newer feature. To provide feedback on how this feature could be improved please fill out our form.
What is campaign data?
Many systems contain information about campaigns. For example,
- Marketing Automation systems contain information about who is in what campaign.
- CRMs contain information about which opportunities are associated with which campaign.
How can campaign data be used in Rev.Up?
Campaign data can be used to isolate specific activities that were part of a specific campaign.
Example segment: Strategic accounts that have an open opportunity from campaign Gizmo that is open.
What campaign data can be imported?
The following campaign data can be imported.
- Campaign data from Eloqua
- Campaign data from Salesforce
What am I required to do before I can segment using my marketing activity data?
- You must create sources for campaign data if you want to import it
- You must map fields from the campaign
- In the Settings section you must have created a relationship between your campaign source and engagement data. If you have not created this relationship you will not be able to segment with your data.