What is campaign data?
Many systems contain information about campaigns. For example,
- Marketing Automation systems contain information about who is in what campaign and the marketing activity tied to it.
- CRMs contain information about which opportunities are associated with which campaign.
How can campaign data be used in Rev.Up?
Campaign data can be used to isolate activities that were part of a specific campaign. Campaign data must be tied to either Marketing Activity or Opportunity objects in the CDP. Within the Query Builder, this will be represented as the "Campaign" subcategory under the related activity category of the activity attributes in the query builder.
The D&B Rev.Up CDP Object Relationship Diagram helps visualize how campaign data can relate to your contacts and accounts through the Opportunity or Marketing Activity objects.
Example: Select campaign attributes related to your Opportunities.
Example: Strategic accounts that have an open opportunity from campaign Gizmo.
What campaign data can be imported?
The following campaign data can be imported.
- Campaign data from native integrations: Salesforce, Eloqua, and Marketo
- Campaign data from other systems using a S3 Connection
What am I required to do before I can segment using my marketing activity data?
- Create a source for your Opportunity or Marketing Activity data and map the Campaign Id from your source system to the default "Campaign Id" attribute that is already configured in your CDP:
- Create a source for your campaign data and map the Campaign Id from your source system to the default "Campaign Id" attribute required for the Campaign object:
- After mapping your Campaign Id from your source system in both the Opportunity/Marketing Activity object and the Campaign object, a relationship between the two will automatically be established and can be seen in the settings section of both sources.