- Step 1: [Send Data] Create a Marketo Activation User
- Step 2: [Send] Create a Marketo Activation Connection
Once I have launched a campaign in Rev.Up to Marketo, how can I use it in Marketo?
Once you have launched a campaign from Rev.Up to Marketo, you will be able to use the person records sent by Rev.Up in a Marketo program.
As part of the launch to Marketo, you sent your person records to a Marketo Program and to a Marketo List. Within Marketo, you can go and view the Marketo program and list and build out campaign steps the way your normally would in Marketo.
- Go to your list of programs in Marketo and find the program you sent the Rev.Up campaign to.
- Go to the list within the program that you sent your Rev.Up campaign to. You will see the records as part of the list under the program in Marketo.
- You can build out your Marketo campaign steps as your normally would.