Scoring and enriching accounts or contacts with LPI enables marketers to run more targeted campaigns. Rev.Up provides a model score and rating that can drive prioritization, as well as third-party attributes that can guide targeted messaging.
Prepare the file to be scored
- In Excel, create a file containing the accounts, contacts or leads that you would like to score and/or enrich. The file needs to include columns with the following information:
- To score accounts: ID, Company Name and Website.
- To score contacts or leads: ID, Company Name and Email.
- Include additional columns for DUNS, City, State, Postal Code, Country and Phone Number. While these fields are not required, they are recommended for improving data match rate.
- Also include fields that were used as predictors (features) in the model (such as Job Title, Lead Source, etc.).
- Save the file in a CSV format (comma-separated values).
Select attributes for enrichment
- Navigate to Data Cloud Explorer via the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Use the Search field on the D&B Data Cloud tab to search for the attributes you would like to append to your file.
- A button below the attribute description shows whether the attribute’s enrichment is enabled or disabled. Click the button to toggle the setting. Your changes will be saved automatically.
Score and enrich your file
- Once you have enabled enrichment for all attributes you would like to append to your file, navigate to Models via the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select the model you would like to use for scoring by clicking on the model tile.
- Select Scoring from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Score a File button located on the upper right side of the screen.
- Click on the file name field. Then navigate to and select the CSV file you would like to score.
- Once the file is uploaded, click the Next button.
- Map the fields in the uploaded file to the appropriate Field Name. Rev.Up will automatically recognize and map many column headers.
Reminder: ID, Company Name and Email fields are required if you are scoring leads or contacts. ID, Company Name and Website fields are required if you are scoring accounts.
- Once all fields are mapped, click the Next button.
- Map any additional fields, then click the Next button.
- If you would like only to append only the numeric model score and rating to the records in your file, select Score. To append this information along with the attributes you enabled in Data Cloud
Explorer, select Score & Enrich. Then click the Score button.
- Your Bulk Scoring job will start. To view the progress of the job, click the round arrow icon located on the upper right side of the screen.
- You will receive an automated email when the job is complete.
Download resulting file
- Once the scoring job is complete, download the file by clicking the round arrow icon located on the upper right side of the screen and clicking the Download button associated with the appropriate Bulk Scoring job.
- The downloaded file will show the model score, rating and any additional enrichment fields you selected to append to each record.