What value does having a CDP like Rev.Up bring to my operations team?
Save time on building lists for campaigns by having a unified view of data
- Reduce the amount of back and forth with other teams by having all data about customers and prospect in one place
- Build the exact segment you need without having to go back and forth with other teams to acquire data points that sit in a silo'd system
- Provide targets directly to the activation channel without having to manually export and send an excel file to marketing and sales teams
Create models that use thousands of data points and prevent the use of stale data from being used in predictive models
- Rev.Up has access to thousands of data points that are regularly updated to ensure accuracy. This allows to avoid using stale data to generate audience lists to supple to marketing and sales teams.
- Create models within a matter of hours and days to use to implement new use cases
What should I expect after purchasing RevUp?
As an operations user in Rev.Up you can be up and running within one day and quickly start to show the time saving value of the CDP.
As a first step to integrating a CDP into your stack, you should identify a first initiative that your operations team will be supporting. As an example, if you are working with your marketing team, you should get a list of the campaigns they are looking to run and insert the CDP within this workflow.
Quick Start Actions
Within your first 30 days you can:
- Day 0: Identify a list of campaigns or programs that the CDP will be used to support first. Identify and align on audience criteria for the campaigns.
- Days 1: Receive platform logins and setup connections to import data into Rev.Up. If you are using one of our native connectors you can have data loaded to Rev.Up within a single day.
- Days 2 - 30: Build segments that support upcoming campaigns marketing or sales is looking to run; build propensity and buyer intent models to use to prioritize prospects
Your implementation team will:
- Provide you with guidance in importing data into Rev.Up
- Provide consulting on the best practices for creating a propensity model and D&B buyer intent model
- Advise you on sending records to the activation channel of your choice
Ongoing Usage of Rev.Up
Once you have used the CDP to implement some early use cases, you can continue to expand the set of data that is stored within the CDP. This 360 view of your customers will allow you and your team to spend more time sourcing data to store in the CDP and reduce your time on the back and forth of audience list building
What is the support model like once my implementation is complete?
All Rev.Up customers have access to a comprehensive support model, including:
- An account team, including a customer success team to help you understand and implement best practice for driving advertising performance
- In-platform ticketing for technical help
- Premium technical support
- Platform documentation, release notes and best practices