Dun & Bradstreet’s Ads Manager is a simple and effective solution to centralize your programmatic ad buying alongside your first and third party data store in Rev.Up. This solution is built on D&B’s best in class CDP, coupling your data and segmentation with access to B2B-centric programmatic advertising.
What is Included?
- Access to a DSP with real-time bidding, competing for ads on millions of web placements
- Targeting existing or new segments, in sync with your omnichannel campaigns
- Account- and campaign-level performance reporting to track the success of your strategies
- Campaign management, including budget, bids and creative control
- GDPR-resilient IP address targeting
What Can you Expect?
- Create and launch a display campaign in minutes
- Limit or expand your audience
- Set a budget and schedule
- Upload your creatives
- Choose a bidding strategy
- Hit Launch
- Measure the results of your campaign
- Account and campaign-level reporting on Impressions, Clicks, Cost, CPM, CPC and CTR
- Search/social, email, form fill and opportunity metrics alongside programmatic metrics for Rev.Up ABX customers
- Monthly feedback calls to understand performance and address strategic questions
How are Customers supported?
- Services support for placement targeting/blocking, day parting and advanced settings
- Guidance from product team in best practices and setup
What is Required?
- Customers can access the beta for the D&B Ads Manager at cost – no data fees are applied during your beta period. Only media costs must be covered. Monthly spend limit may apply.
- Customers must sign an amendment for $0 to support the passthrough of media costs.
- Active campaign planned, so the usability and impact of the Ads Manager can be measured.
Please sign in to leave a comment.