The primary job of the CDP is to build powerful audiences using a unified view of data with the ultimate goal of launching campaigns to various activation channels. This will support your omni-channel strategies.
What are the steps involved in launching a campaign to a connection?
- Step 1: Build a segment: The first step in preparing to launch a campaign is to create a segment.
- Step 2: Create a campaign: Once you have created a segment and are satisfied with the criteria and audience size, you can turn your segment into a campaign.
- Step 3: Send using an activation connection. We support the following activation connections.
- Sales: Send records to Salesforce, Outreach
- Email Marketing: Send records to Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot
- Ads: Send records to DSPs, Google, LinkedIn and Facebook
The above are of course the steps that must be taken within Rev.Up. On the operational side, you will also need to ensure that you have the right content and and journey's build on the end platform side to orchestrate the campaign.
Please sign in to leave a comment.