In Q3 2022, we will be making the new self serve way of importing data into Rev.Up available to existing customers. If you are interested in migrating early, please sign up to participate in the early migration program. A product manager will reach out to you when it is time to start taking actions to migrate.
This feature is currently available to new customers, but has some limitations.
What are the new features and capabilities?
- Ability to self serve import your data into Rev.Up within one day
- Users will be able to on their own create a connection to a system, map their own fields and set a schedule for when and how often data should be imported.
- Supported systems will be: Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, AWS S3
- Will no longer need to reach out to support to be able to add additional fields for the automated connectors of Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo
- Will be able to control the schedule of how often and when data is imported without having to work with our support team
- Will be able to take advantage of the new way of segmenting on time series activity data
What customers will be eligible to use this feature?
All existing customers will be eligible to use this feature once there is a migration path. Customers can opt in to migrate early by filling out the beta sign up form. Eventually, all customers will be migrated over to use this feature and the legacy data import experience will be deprecated. For information on our legacy data import experience, you can review the following articles.
- Data Import: How to import accounts and contacts
- Data Import: How to import products and transactions
- Data Import: How to import event and engagement data
New customers are eligible to use this feature now, but should be aware of the known limitations.
What resources are available for me to learn more about this new feature?
Please review our product documentation pages related to integrating with Rev.Up.
- Self serve import of any times series activity data is not yet supported. This includes marketing activity, sales activity, opportunity and web visit data. While this is not self service, we do support importing this data using AWS S3.
- We are not planning on supporting the creation of custom metrics as we are planning on creating a new way if querying time series data.
- Performance reporting metrics are not currently supported.
- The legacy import of product purchases and products is not supported
What are the next steps I need to take to sign up?
- Fill out our form to indicate that you are interested in this feature once it is available.