Rev.Up connects to your Eloqua instance through a connected app and Eloqua user.
Integration Setup Permissions
The following permissions are required to set up the Eloqua import integration. Setting up a Salesforce import integration is a one time activity that allows you to import data from Salesforce.
- In Rev.Up you must be an Admin user to be able to create the integration between Rev.Up and Eloqua.
- You can test the integration with a Sandbox environment prior to moving to production.
- You must have a Eloqua username and password. The Eloqua integration user must be a system admin with the following:
- Bulk API access
- Contacts - We add contact records directly to Rev.Up so that you can segment and create audiences.
- Campaigns - We use this information to create performance reports.