Rev.Up connects to your Marketo instance through a connected app and Marketo user.
- Step 1: [Import Data] Create a Marketo Data Import Integration User
- You must be using the new automated data import workflow. If you are not using the new automated data import workflow, you should reach out to your customer success manager to integrate Eloqua with Rev.Up for data import.
Step 1: Add a Connection
To add a new connection, simply click the Add Connection button.
Step 2: Create a Marketo connection and enter your credentials.
Step 3: Configuring the Connection
To complete configuring the connection you should consider three things.
- How much of your data do you want to import into the CDP?
- The default setting is to import records that have been modified within the last year. You can change this setting by entering a new date.
- How often will your data be imported into the CDP?
- You can set a schedule that determines how often your data will be updated. Records with a last modified date after the Datetime of the last completed sync will be updated in the CDP.
- What is the priority of each system?
- It is common for the same data to exist in multiple systems and contain the same fields and information. You may have one system that is the source of truth among all of your systems. You can use priority to determine which information is kept when a record exists in multiple systems. For additional information, check out our article on priority.
|By default we will import records that have been modified within the last year and will update your data once a week. Your data will be imported using the default settings unless you choose to change these settings.|
|We can support importing contacts and leads on a daily basis. To request this please reach out to your customer success manager.|