Rev.Up connects to your Salesforce instance through a connected app and Salesforce user.
Integration Setup Permissions
The following permissions are required to set up the Salesforce import integration. Setting up a Salesforce import integration is a one time activity that allows you to import data from Salesforce.
- In Rev.Up you must be an Admin user to be able to create the integration between Rev.Up and Salesforce.
- You can test the integration with a Sandbox environment prior to moving to production.
- You must have a Salesforce username and password. The Salesforce integration user must be a system admin with the following:
- Bulk API access
- The system permission “View Setup and Configuration” under the profile System Permissions for the user must be checked in order to connect to the CDP.
- Accounts - We add account records directly to Rev.Up so that you can segment and create audiences.
- Campaigns and Campaign Members - We use this information to create performance reports.
- Contacts - We add contact records directly to Rev.Up so that you can segment and create audiences.
- Leads - We add lead records directly to Rev.Up so that you can segment and create audiences.
- Activities (Events and Tasks) - We use this as engagement data that you can use to segment and create audiences.
- Users - To show owner information for an account, contact, lead, task, event, etc.
- Opportunities - We use Opportunities for two different reasons:
- We use this as engagement data that you can use to segment and create audiences.
- We use this to generate performance reporting.
Bare Minimum Permissions
If you only provide us with the bare minimum objects, you will be able to segment and create audiences, but we will not be able to generate all of the metrics within performance reporting or the full view of A360.
- Activities (Events and Tasks)
Whitelist the below addresses below (Salesforce only) to allow Rev.Up to access the data from your systems.
|IP Addresses to Whitelist|
For customers who are using the new automated import connection, please review the following articles to connect with Salesforce.