Improved Segmentation Experience and Functionality (Beta)
We are excited to announce a new method for building segments, and new ways to power your segments. This includes support for:
- Query building and attribute selection on the same page
- Selecting segments as attributes
- Improving data processing speeds for P&A by >25%
Ask your customer success manager about the beta!
Lightweight Salesforce Connector (Beta)
The new lightweight Salesforce connector is now in Beta! You can use this connector to:
Send Records to Salesforce
Send net new records that your sellers can use for prospecting. With the connector you can create net new accounts, contacts or leads so that you can deliver targets for your reps to use in prospecting regardless of what their workflow is.
- Send accounts that have been added to Rev.Up through through intent, anonymous web visits or that have been acquired via Explore Module
- Send contacts that you have acquired for high value accounts and have brought into Rev.Up
Help sellers prioritize the highest rated accounts
- Help your reps prioritize by adding a propensity model score to your records in Salesforce so that sellers can target the most likely accounts to convert
Sign up for the open beta here!
Tracking conversions using Salesforce Campaigns
- Add records to Salesforce campaigns so that you can track which opportunities have been influenced by the campaign
Account-level Performance Reporting (Beta)
The Rev.Up platform will now support performance reporting at the account level. If you are using the D&B Ads Manager to run programmatic campaigns, you can start evaluating performance at the account level. This doesn't require extra setup - just active campaigns in the Ads Manager!
If you'd like to see account-level reporting for other types of campaigns - let us know. We plan to expand this to include email and sales metrics next!
Ask your customer success manager about joining our Early Access program for the Ads Manager, or if you're already in the program ask to turn on account reporting.
Minor Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Ads Manager now supports budget recommendations and campaign forecasting
- More segment types can now be used as an attribute
- Data import from Explore Module has been improved
- Improved ISP traffic filtering in web visit data
- Google Ads connector fix to meet rate limit requirement