Performance Reporting for Ads, Email and Sales
Learn the impact of your omnichannel activation in a single page! Performance reporting for you Rev.Up ABX campaigns is generally available. Let the product do the work to aggregate and attribute your opportunities to the initiatives that drove them.
Get started here! You can also read more about what's required specifically for reporting on ads, email and sales.
We may not have had much to discuss this time, but we've got some major improvements on the way in two weeks, ask your Customer Success Manager about these coming betas!
- New lightweight Salesforce connector to create net new accounts and leads. Send records to Salesforce as easily as you would to Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot.
- Revamp of the query building experience, supporting 20-30% faster data processing.
- Account-level reporting for the Rev.Up DSP, web, email and sales channels
Minor Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Deployed major page load change for campaign groups, campaigns and channels view
- Improvements to free trial upgrade for Rev.Up for Web customers
- Bug fixes for new automated data import
- Updated connector to Google Ads, replacing legacy Google Adwords connector
- Fixed an issue where reach estimations would return smaller than anticipated values
- Fixed an issue where LPI models could become unclickable
- Fixed an issue where campaigns added to an active campaign group would not inherit the correct launch status/schedule
Please sign in to leave a comment.