We support the import of the following types of event data from automated import connectors.
- Marketing Activity - Supported using Eloqua, Marketo and Pardot
- Opportunities - Supported when you are using Salesforce
- Sales Activity - Supported when you are using Salesforce
- WebVisits - Supported if you are using D&B Visitor Intelligence
Once your activity groupings have been configured in the CDP, you will see some calculated attributes that describe your event data. Below is an example of Marketing Activity data.
Please note: Aggregates are automatically generated based on the last 2, 4, 8,
and 12 weeks of activity
How can I configure my event data?
For each type of event data, we will use standard objects from the system and a standard field to create activity groupings.
- Pardot: Uses Visitor Activities and the Type Name field to create activity groupings.
- Marketo: Uses the standard Marketo activity objects and the ActivityType field to create activity groupings.
- Eloqua: Uses the standard Eloqua activity objects and the ActivityType field to create activity groupings.
- Salesforce: Uses Salesforce standard opportunity object and the field name Stage Name
- to create activity groupings.
- Salesforce: Uses the standard Salesforce Task and Event objects and the field name of Type to create activity groupings.
Web Visit Format:
- D&B Visitor Intelligence: Use the URL to create activity groupings.
You can partner with your customer success manager to define the activity types that you want to see in the CDP. For each type of event data, you should put together a document that contains a table like the following:
Sample for Marketing Activity Data Configuration:
|Clicked On Email Link||ClickLink|
A sample document is at the bottom of this articles hows examples for creating event groupings and lists the supported event data and most common data that customers import into the platform.
Steps to configure activity data:
- Open a support ticket requesting them to create the sources within your CDP.
- Your customer success manager will work to configure your groupings.
- Once our support team has created a source, your customer success manager has configured the groupings and your data has been loaded you will see the following.
You will see custom connection sources on your source list page. You will not be able to edit these sources like you can other sources.
You will see activity groupings that be used to build segments.