Customizable Columns for Campaign Reporting
All Rev.Up customers can now set custom columns for their reporting metrics in campaign groups, campaigns and channels. Use this to build out the right view for each set of active campaigns, or for different users to get the right information about your campaigns and channels at the right time.
This feature is available for all customers - please ask your CSM with help turning it on and setting it up. We recommend also activating sources of reporting data from ads, email or sales.
Create Custom Account Segment
Rev.Up ABX now supports rapid onboarding of an account list for same-day campaign activation. Users can now take any file of company information and convert it into a segment. These segments have many benefits:
- Available in minutes
- Matched to the D&B data cloud
- Usable for LinkedIn and DSP campaigns
- Can be refreshed with new files over time
This feature is in open beta - if you would like to try it out with, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Advanced Date Filtering
We've added additional operators for segmentation to support more specific filtering on dates, including support for "Before Last", "After Next" and "Between Next". Use these to better identify when contacts became leads, when accounts visited your website, or when prospects opened and clicked emails!
This is automatically available for all customers. Support for days as the duration value is coming soon.
Automated Data Import with AWS S3
Rev.Up ABX has added the option to make a new type of custom connection. You can read more about this feature here.
Why would you create a custom connection?
- You should use the custom connection option if you want to import data from a system that does not have a native connector and you want to automated importing your data. A list of our native connectors is here.
- You should use the custom connection option if you have a file that you want upload one time and do not want to set up automation.
Minor Improvements and Bug Fixes
- New customer tenants will be automatically provisioned based on order forms.
- DSP now supports forecasted results. Improved stability for large audiences with the DSP.
- Naming of connections is more clearly identified as an action to complete during setup.
- Improved caching for campaign groups, campaigns and channel view to support faster page loads.
- Fixed a bug for Eloqua campaign launches where special characters would fail custom object data updates.
- Boolean attributes could be improperly rendered as "TRUE" in segmentation if numeric values not 0 or 1 were written into the field.
Please sign in to leave a comment.