Once you've created a campaign in Rev.Up ABX for Ads, you need to configure the settings to deliver data to LinkedIn. This article will walk you through those steps.
Reminder! Rev.Up ABX manages the distribution of your segment through a campaign. The campaign is the vessel for the scheduling, filtering and destination configuration of your segments.
Don't need search or social settings? You can find our guide on DSP settings here.
- Choose a campaign from the campaigns list
- Choose your desired destination to configure launch settings
- Configure the desired settings
- LinkedIn Only - do you want to send accounts or contacts
- Determine whether you need to limit the total number of accounts or contacts launched
- Determine if you need to create a new audience in the target platform, or choose an existing audience.
- Determine whether the launch should be scheduled, or one-time
- Search and social channels can be set to have no schedule (launch once), daily, weekly or monthly
- You can also set the launch schedule to match the campaign group
- If you opt in to "keep the target system in sync", Rev.Up ABX will work to send only the changes to your segment each week i.e. Only new records from your Rev.Up segment will be added to LinkedIn audience, and records that have left the Rev.Up segment will be removed from the destination LinkedIn audience.
- Save the settings, or save and launch now.
- If you have a launch scheduled in the future, saving the launch settings will have the campaign launch at the next time the scheduled date occurs
- If you select save and launch once now, and the next scheduled date for a weekly or monthly launch is within the same week or month, the campaign will launch again.
Great work! You will now see your segment listed in LinkedIn in the next 3-6 hours. Note: Segment availability depends on the match process of the corresponding platform - usually within 48 hours.