Once you've created a campaign in Rev.Up ABX for Ads, you need to configure the settings to deliver data to DV360, The Trade Desk, Xandr, MediaMath or Yahoo. This article will walk you through those steps.
Reminder! Rev.Up ABX manages the distribution of your segment through a campaign. The campaign is the vessel for the scheduling, filtering and destination configuration of your segments.
Don't need DSP settings? Here's the guide on settings for LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Ads.
- At least one campaign created
- A connection created to a DV360, The Trade Desk, Xandr, MediaMath or Yahoo.
- Choose a campaign from the campaigns list
- Choose your DSP to configure launch settings
- Configure the desired filter settings
- Do you want to send all accounts in the segment, or only some?
- Do you want to target all job functions
- Determine if you need to create a new audience name in the DSP, or use an existing audience
- Determine whether the launch should be scheduled, or one-time
- DSP channels can be set to have no schedule (launch once), weekly or monthly
- You can also set the launch schedule to match the campaign group
- If you opt in to "remove records from the target system", Rev.Up ABX will work to send only the changes to your segment each week. Only new records will be added, and records that have left the segment will be removed from the destination audience.
- Save the settings, or save and launch now.
- If you have a launch scheduled in the future, saving the launch settings will have the campaign launch at the next time the scheduled date occurs
- If you select save and launch once now, and the next scheduled date for a weekly or monthly launch is within the same week or month, the campaign will launch again.
Great work! You will now see your segment distributed to your DSP in the next 7-14 days, depending on segment size and the duration that matching and onboarding takes.