This article provides a step by step walkthrough of connecting Rev.Up ABX to Google DV360 for audience distribution. Note - distributing to a DSP can take up to 14 days due to matching and processing steps.
Step 1: Create a connection to Google Display & Video 360
In the Rev.Up ABX connection page, select Google Display & Video 360 and click “Create”.
Provide the following input values:
- Include data cost with media cost: Select this checkbox only if you have Pay-As-You-Go type of payment option as per your agreement with D&B. Note: If you have an AMC agreement with D&B then this checkbox should be left empty.
- Name: A connector name that will help you to identify the Google Display & Video 360 connector
- Entity ID: Your unique identifier in the Google Display & Video 360 platform
- Account type: Select Advertiser or Partner. To know more about if you should choose Advertiser or Partner go to this Google DV 360 help article. https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/7622449?hl=en
- Product: Select AdWords - unless you have a very specific situation that permits you to distribute to DV360 instances that are not categorized as "AdWords" by Google.
Contact your Google account representative and have them map the Liveramp DMP account 750-013- 0530 to your Google DV 360 account.
Help articles to know more about why and how to link the Liveramp DMP account to your Google DV 360 account.