Once you've onboarded an account list or D&B custom segment to Rev.Up ABX for Ads, it's time to get your data distributed to LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads, DV360, The Trade Desk, Xandr, MediaMath or Yahoo. This article will walk you through those steps.
Rev.Up ABX manages the distribution of your segment through a campaign. The campaign is the vessel for the scheduling, filtering and destination configuration of your segments.
Already configured a campaign and need help with the settings? - find more details for segment distribution depending on whether you need to activate to a DSP, LinkedIn, Facebook or Google.
- A segment to target.
- A connector has been set up
- Log in to Rev.Up ABX and navigate to the campaigns page, select create campaign
- Select the segment you need to distribute
- Name and save the campaign
- (Optional) Add the segment to a campaign group - we talk more about this in the managing campaigns section.
- From the campaign list, you can drill into the campaign to start setting up settings for your individual channels.
Congrats! You've set up your first campaign - find more details for segment distribution depending on whether you need to activate to a DSP, LinkedIn, Facebook or Google.
Please sign in to leave a comment.