Rev.Up ABX for Ads supports access to all of D&B's 206M+ company records, and 182M+ contact records for custom segmentation. In the Explore Module, you can define and acquire segments of D&B data based on hundreds of D&B filters, including UCC data, advanced financial analytics, intent data and all the standard D&B firmographic fields.
Once you define a segment, you can share it back to the Rev.Up platform for activation!
When you navigate to the Explore Module, you will begin on the "Dashboard" Page where you can review your data, segments and insights in bulk:
To start building a custom segment of D&B data, you can click "Build a Segment from Scratch". If you already have segments and don't see this option - click "Search & Build a Segment" and choose "Custom Search":
From here, you can start finding new companies or contacts that meet your filter criteria. Explore Module allows you to discover new companies or contacts from the entire D&B universe. You can search and filter on location, company size, industry, company type, company family, UCC data, advanced financial insights, advanced business insights, programmatic ad reach, intent, business signals and technology install data
A few examples:
- Find any decision making locations in New York City, with private ownership, no more than 250 employees, a low risk for failure to pay.
- Since we've only ever found 5 companies like that previously, we'll want to look at the rest of the available targets in the D&B universe. Select the option to find Net New Companies and the system will calculate how many other companies meet your original criteria. We will see that ~6800 new companies can be added to our segment
- To acquire those companies, click the green button and you'll get a popup to confirm you want to add all of them, or preview a subset first. When you click "import them", you'll get a confirmation message. You'll then need to wait for the import to complete (5-10 minutes)
- You should then find the contacts at these corresponding companies, you can do this by clicking to the contacts tab, and clicking the "Calculate Net New" button again. We'll find ~176k contacts at these selected companies:
- We should acquire those new contacts to send our custom audience back to Rev.Up
- You should now save the segment (NY Private SMB Low Risk) and select "Send", to then "Send to as ListSegment":
- This process usually takes 30-60 minutes, depending on the total records in the segment.
- Only companies with contacts can be sent
- Contacts must be available to send any list segment.