Rev.Up ABX now supports rapid onboarding of an account list for same-day campaign activation. Users can now take any file of company information and convert it into a segment. These segments have many benefits:
- Available in minutes
- Matched to the D&B data cloud
- Usable for LinkedIn and DSP campaigns
- Can be refreshed with new files over time
- Can be used as inclusion or exclusion criteria in other segments.
Once you follow the steps below, your account list can be used in campaigns.
Note for CDP customers
If you are a CDP customer, the data in an account list is not added to your underlying CDP. The accounts in this segment are treated as a static list that lives outside any automated data refresh. However:
- The data will attempt to match against your CDP data to support segment-as-attribute functionality - you can upload an account list for suppression or targeting criteria in your existing CDP segments.
- The data in an account list does not count against your RUM.
- These lists cannot be used in modeling.
- Your file must be in .csv format
- Your file may not contain more than 1 million rows
- Your file must have headers in the first row
- You must include DUNS or domain for any company to match to the data cloud
- Matching to the data cloud is not required to use the data in your file
- Currently, the only supported fields are Company Name, Domain, DUNS, Postal Code, City, State and Country.
See attached for a sample file.
- Log into Rev.Up ABX and navigate to the segments section:
- Find the "Create Segment" dropdown on the right side of the page, and select "Custom Account Source"
- You will be taken to a new page with the settings for adding your account list
- Select your .csv file for upload
- Map fields for matching and activation - either a DUNS or Domain is required to match an account, but only one field must be mapped.
- Name the segment
- Assign the segment to a team
- Upload the segment
- Receive confirmation of the segment upload - the segment will be in a "pending" state until fully processed. Internal testing shows a 1 million record list requires about 25 minutes to process.