Rev.Up ABX now supports rapid onboarding of a contact list for same-day campaign activation. Users can now take any file of contact information and convert it into a segment. These segments have many benefits:
- Available in minutes
- Matched to the D&B data cloud
- Usable for LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads, Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Outreach and Salesforce campaigns
- Campaigns launched to LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Ads will also leverage our B2B2C identity graph
- Can be refreshed with new files over time
- Can be used as inclusion or exclusion criteria in other segments.
Once you follow the steps below, your contact list can be used in campaigns.
Note for CDP customers
If you are a CDP customer, the data in an contact list is not added to your underlying CDP. The contacts in this segment are treated as a static list that lives outside any automated data refresh. However:
- The data will attempt to match against your CDP data to support segment-as-attribute functionality - you can upload an contact list for suppression or targeting criteria in your existing CDP segments.
- The data in a contact list does not count against your RUM.
- These lists cannot be used in modeling.
- Your file must be in .csv format
- Your file may not contain more than 1 million rows
- Your file must have headers in the first row
- You must include email address for every contact
- Public email domains (@yahoo.com, @gmail.com) are supported for targeting, but may not match to the data cloud
- Contacts will be matched to a company in the data cloud, if a match can be completed. If a contact is not matched to the data cloud, the system will create a dummy account ID for that contact.
- Contacts matched to the data cloud can use that company's firmographic, intent and other data for segmentation.
- Currently, the only supported fields are Email Address, First Name, Last Name, Title, City, State, Country, Postal Code, Company Name and Phone Number
See attached for a sample file.
- Log into Rev.Up ABX and navigate to the segments section:
- Find the "Create Segment" dropdown on the right side of the page, and select "Custom Contact Source"
- You will be taken to a new page with the settings for adding your contact list
- Select your .csv file for upload
- Map fields for matching and activation - an email is required to import a contact list:
- Name the segment
- Assign the segment to a team
- Upload the segment
- Receive confirmation of the segment upload - the segment will be in a "pending" state until fully processed. Internal testing shows a 1 million record list requires about 25 minutes to process.