What is Rev.Up ABX for Ads?
Rev.Up ABX for Ads is your gateway to activating audiences across high-impact digital ads channels. Within the first day of accessing Rev.Up, you can plan to:
- Onboard one or many ABM segments of your data, or from D&B data
- Connect to your advertising platforms of choice
- Distribute segments for targeting
What's included in my package?
Rev.Up ABX for Ads includes:
- The Rev.Up platform
- Onboard files of your first party ABM segments
- Match your data to the D&B data cloud
- Access to Explore Module to identify new custom segments
- Use any and all of D&B's data fields to help identify the right companies and contacts for targeting
- Onboard this data to Rev.Up for distribution
- Connectivity to DV360, The Trade Desk, Xandr, MediaMath and Yahoo DSP for account targeting
- Persona, seniority and job title filtering to increase specificity of targeting
- Reach estimation
- DUNS expansion - scaling your ABM list across a company's entire hierarchy
- Connectivity to LinkedIn, Facebook and Google
- Account targeting on LinkedIn
- Contact targeting (1st and 3rd party) on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Contact targeting (1st party) on Google
- An identity graph to ensure your contact data matches to the most possible users and devices for ads targeting
- (Advanced) Measurement with a Visitor Intelligence tag and Audience Targeting 1x1 pixel
- (Advanced) Access to intent data for further ABM segment filtering
What should I expect for implementation of my purchase?
Rev.Up ABX for Ads is meant to be used with your first party data on day one. Once your contract is signed, you can expect to receive an automated welcome email with login instructions.
On your first login, you can plan self-serve:
- Adding your ABM lists
- Setting up connections to your ad platforms
- Distributing segments based on those ABM lists
- Adding other users from your company
- Selecting data elements from the D&B data cloud to help refine ABM lists
Your implementation team will:
- Set up the Explore Module for you to create custom ABM segments from D&B data
- Prrovide you with instructions for Visitor Intelligence and Audience Targeting tracking setup
What is the support model like once my implementation is complete?
All Rev.Up customers have access to a comprehensive support model, including:
- An account team, including a customer success team to help you understand and implement best practice for driving advertising performance
- In-platform ticketing for technical help
- Premium technical support
- Platform documentation, release notes and best practices