Rev.Up ABX now supports rapid onboarding of an account list for same-day campaign activation. Users can now take any file of company information and convert it into a segment. These segments have many benefits:
- Available in minutes
- Matched to the D&B data cloud
- Usable for LinkedIn and DSP campaigns
- Can be refreshed with new files over time
- (Coming Soon) Can be used as inclusion or exclusion criteria in other segments.
Note for CDP customers
If you are a CDP customer, the data in an account list is not added to your underlying CDP. The accounts in this segment are treated as a static list that lives outside any automated data refresh. However:
- The data will attempt to match against your CDP data to support segment-as-attribute functionality - you can upload an account list for suppression or targeting criteria in your existing CDP segments.
- The data in an account list does not count against your RUM.
- Your file must be in .csv format
- Your file may not contain more than 1 million rows
- Your file must have headers in the first row
- You must include DUNS or domain for any company to match to the data cloud
- Matching to the data cloud is not required to use the data in your file
- Currently, the only supported fields are Company Name, Domain, DUNS, Postal Code, City, State and Country.
See attached for a sample file.
- Log into Rev.Up ABX and navigate to the segments section:
- Find the "Create Segment" dropdown on the right side of the page, and select "Custom Account Source"
- You will be taken to a new page with the settings for adding your account list
- Select your .csv file for upload
- Map fields for matching and activation - either a DUNS or Domain is required to match an account, but only one field must be mapped.
- Name the segment
- Assign the segment to a team
- Upload the segment