D&B Rev.Up ABX customers have access to both the CDP and the Explore Module. You can now send audiences and segments between the two to expand the scope of your campaigns or conduct additional segmentation. Here are a few use cases for this functionality:
Find new contacts for accounts in your current Total Addressable Market (TAM). Add contacts based on title, job function or other contact data.
- D&B Data sources like Intent or Visitor Intelligence will create new accounts for you to target - Explore Module can help you add the right contacts for sales and marketing activities for the accounts actively researching your products or visiting your website.
- Your own data may not have any contacts at all. Add them from Explore Module.
- You've received feedback about the quality or quantity of contacts available for your sales and marketing teams, and need to meet their needs for campaigns and lead generation.
Find new accounts that meet your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) using firmographic criteria (and contacts for those accounts)
- You prepared to run ABX campaigns against a specific set of companies in industries known to buy your product - but you've exhausted the sales and marketing options for those companies. Use the Explore Module to add new targets you may not have included in your original TAM sizing.
- You know what accounts are likely to convert, based on the propensity modeling in your CDP, but you don't have enough high-rated accounts to drive your ABX funnel for the coming quarter or year. The Explore Module can provide you with similar accounts to those highly rated by CDP models.
- You've noticed that contacts of specific title/functional groups are the most appropriate for your current ABX motion. Your TAM doesn't include enough of these. Add more contacts that meet that criteria from the Explore Module.
Find new accounts in a Corporate Family Tree using Extended Linkage
- Identify international connections and acquire new accounts linked under the same Global Ultimate D-U-N-S
- Identify and add new franchise locations or subsidiaries in a corporate family tree
- Learn more about Extended Linkage here.
You have defined a new market or new product GTM that doesn't have TAM insights.
- Your product team recently changed some features of a product and re-designed it to fit a new vertical, but you've not built campaigns for that vertical before. The Explore Module can let you delve into the high level requirements that define the TAM, and discover the right accounts to target.
- You recently added a new language supported in your product, but you don't have a good set of accounts to target in the countries that speak that language. You can apply your standard firmographic profile to accounts in the Explore Module, and then get the new accounts that are in the right country.