- ABM Campaign Reporting within Rev.Up ABX - Getting Started
Campaign Insights Dashboard - Email Channel Reports and Metrics
What are the requirements for being able to generate these metrics?
(1) You must provide an integration user with bulk API permissions so that we are able to import data from your Pardot or Eloqua to use in generating performance reports.
- If you are using our data import automation connection, you can use re-use this integration user.
- The integration user must have read access to the objects and fields listed here
(2) You must be running email campaigns using Eloqua or Pardot.
(3) You must have launched at least one campaign using the activation connector for one of the 3 supported platforms (Eloqua or Pardot).
|It is strongly recommended that you grant access to these objects at the same time you are setting up the connection to import your data.|
We only support generating performance metrics if you are using Eloqua or Pardot.
- How to bring in data using an automated connector
- Required Fields for Email Channel Performance Reporting
- How to activate a campaign in Marketo
- How to activate a campaign in Eloqua
- How to activate a campaign in Pardot
Please sign in to leave a comment.