The key value of Rev.Up ABX for Sales is the ability to take the right actions and deliver the right content based to potential customers based on where they are in the buyer's journey.
Key places for sales to engage are when a prospect has some level of awareness of your company or your products.
What is Rev.Up ABX for Sales?
Rev.Up ABX for Sales enables sales teams to target the right accounts at the right time by combining first and third party data points and sending them in an always on fashion to sellers.
- Target: Focus on the best prospects and accelerate path to conversion
- Activate: Automate the delivery of targets and send directly to where your sales teams works
- Measure: Track account engagement and feed recommendations to sales
Targeting with Rev.Up ABX for Sales
There are several levers at your disposal that you can use to create some hard hitting segments and prioritize for your sellers.
- First party engagement data - You can import your marketing activity engagement data such as form fills, email link clicks and sales activity data to give your sellers some more insight into what engagements prospects are having with your company.
- 3rd Party Buyer Intent data - Use intent data to identify targets that are in market to buy. D&B has our own custom intent solution, but you can also import intent data from any other provider you work with.
- Propensity modeling - Build propensity models to identify the best fit product for your prospects and go into the conversation leading with the right product.
- Firmographics, Tech Install, Website Profile and others - Choose from the many D&B enrichments appending to your accounts by D&B to drill down and build the most targeted segments.
Activating with Rev.Up ABX for Sales
Send high value targets to sellers wherever they work within Salesforce or Outreach.
- Send net new records that your sellers can use for prospecting.
- Provide insights to sellers via advanced insights such as talking points and our account 360 view
- Send tasks to sellers directly in Outreach and add records to sequences
Measuring with Rev.Up ABX for Sales
Measure the success of your sales plays within the campaign management view. (Only for Buyer Insights customers)
Please sign in to leave a comment.