Sales Channel Reporting Requirements:
(1) You must provide an integration user with bulk API permissions so that we are able to import data from your Salesforce to generate performance reports.
- If you are using our data import automation connection, you can use re-use this integration user.
- The integration user must have read access to the objects and fields listed here objects and fields.
|It is strongly recommended that you grant access to these objects at the same time you are setting up the automated connector to bring in your data.|
3. To be able to show opportunity based metrics, you need to be using one of the below methods for associating Buyer Insights Recommendations with opportunities.
(1) You are using the standard Convert to Opportunity button that is installed with the managed package. Using the out of the box button will automatically associate the converted opportunity to a Recommendation.
(2) If using the standard Convert to Opportunity does not fit into your workflow, we recommend a second option for attributing opportunities to Recommendations.
We only support performance reporting for the sales channel if you are using Salesforce as your CRM.
Please sign in to leave a comment.