As you are adding your new Eloqua connector, you will have to configure settings to complete the setup.
- Step 1: [Send Data] Create a Marketo Elouqa Activation User
- Step 2: [Send] Create a Eloqua Activation Connection
Your experience on the connection settings screen will have a full page list of settings:
- Review your system updated, created and ID
- Update the name of your system
- Re-authorize the login, and review the expected expiration date
- Map an account ID or contact ID into the standard account/contact ID fields (optional)
- Choose an attribute group to map CDP fields to Eloqua fields (mandatory)
- Select an attribute group (configuration here), your group must contain the CDP email address and can include up to 1,000 attributes
- Select up to 5 custom objects for mapping CDP fields (optional)
- Map your CDP attributes to Eloqua fields
- You must map an Email field to the Eloqua Email field (mandatory)
- You can add more attributes to map as you desire
- Custom object attributes will populate at the bottom of the list of Eloqua fields. They will be concatenated by object name: object field name (i.e. "Custom Object 1: CO1_TestField1")
- If a custom object is used in field mappings, but the custom object is de-selected, you must remove the mapping prior to saving/updating the connector
- If a custom object is deleted in Eloqua, but remains mapped, you must remove the mappings and custom object prior to saving/updating the connector.
- Describe the connector, which could be useful if you have many connectors (optional)
- Save or update your settings
Once you save your settings, you can begin to use the new Eloqua connector in campaign launches.