Your Rev.Up CDP allows you to run powerfully targeted and always-on campaigns to Eloqua. In order to get this connection set up, you need to do a few things:
Collect Eloqua Credentials
You will need to know four fields to connect your CDP to Eloqua to run campaigns:
- The base URL for your Eloqua login
- This is the base URL visible once you are logged in, it will be https://secure.p0x.eloqua.com, where x is 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 7 depending on which data center your Eloqua instance is assigned to.
- The Company Name used for your login
- A username with administrative credentials (full access to Eloqua APIs)
- The password for that user
With those four items known, we can go to the CDP to set up the connection.
Create Eloqua Connection in the CDP
While the Eloqua connector is in beta, you will find a new tab in your connections page to add this connection:
From that page, you can select "add a connection":
You will then be prompted to choose the type of connector:
When you click the Eloqua tile, you will be brought to another screen to start configuring the specific for your Eloqua connector:
Select "Authorize" and you will be able to input the four fields to log into your Eloqua environment:
Once you click Authenticate, you will be able to configure the rest of the connector settings here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.