Single Sign-On for all D&B Solutions
Customers that are accessing multiple D&B solutions can now use the same login with single sign-on (SSO). The next time you log in to the CDP, you’ll be asked to set a new password with D&B Single Sign-On. Once that has been done, you can continue to access the CDP at www.app.lattice-engines.com.
Users that do not set their D&B SSO password by December 2nd, will need to reset their credentials by filing a support ticket.
Improved Product Connectivity
In the next few releases, you will see updates to our product branding, which is an ongoing initiative for us to provide a consistent experience across all D&B solutions. This release impacts all D&B Rev.Up ABX users and incorporates a product drop-down menu in the top-left hand corner, making it easy to navigate between the Customer Data Platform, Explore Module, and Hoovers solutions.
Additionally, we have also made it easier to send lists and audiences between the CDP and Explore Module. D&B Rev.Up ABX users can now setup automated sends of audiences from the CDP to the Explore Module, making targeting and segmentation straightforward before getting net new contacts or accounts from the D&B Data Cloud.
D&B Rev.Up ABX users can also send segments of net new look-alikes from the Explore Module to the CDP to be used for downstream campaign activation.
D&B Rev.Up ABX users automatically qualify to receive access to this feature. Contact your Customer Success Manager and click here to learn more.
Web Insights Dashboard
Marketers can get left in the dark when they don’t have the tools to understand who’s visiting and engaging with their website content. Our brand-new Web Insights Dashboard solves this pain point by letting you see who’s visiting your website. After the deanonymization tracking code has been added to your URLs, web visitors are identified by matching their incoming digital identifiers to the D&B Data Cloud. The Web Insights Dashboard surfaces your matched web visitor data including the accounts that have been identified, their appended firmographics, and much more.
The Web Insights Dashboard is available now for all customers who are already leveraging the D&B web deanonymization tag. Contact your Customer Success Manager to get it added to your CDP and learn more here.
Bombora Intent Data
We are pleased to announce a partnership with Bombora, a leading 3rd party intent data provider! Bombora’s intent data can now be leveraged in the Rev.Up ABX platform for account segmentation in the CDP, getting net new look-alikes from the D&B Data Cloud in the Explore Module, and Account & Lead-Scoring Modeling.
Bombora intent data is available now as an optional add-on for all D&B Rev.Up ABX customers. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more information.
When you’re running multiple campaigns and targeting different audiences throughout the buying journey across multiple channels, it can get tricky to track them all and understand overall campaign performance. Campaign Groups allow you to cluster related Campaigns together, so you can receive reporting on them in aggregate. When all your data is being brought into the CDP, you can track how your campaigns are performing downstream and generating marketing qualified leads and sales accepted leads.
Campaign Groups are available for early beta testing now! Click here to learn more and contact your Customer Success Manager to get access.
Campaign Launch History
Campaign managers can now use campaign launch history to build out segments. The campaign launch history feature allows you to create audiences based on when and what channel the prospect was a part of. The query below shows a segment that’s targeting accounts that were launched to Google Ads or LinkedIn within the last 30 days.
The campaign launch history features is available for beta testing now! Click here to learn more and contact your Customer Success Manager to get access.
Enhancements to Account & Contact Preview
Last release users received the ability to preview Accounts and Contacts included in an audience. We’ve improved this feature to now allow users to:
- More easily edit the attributes included in the view by clicking on the new Columns icon
- Fix columns in the view to prioritize seeing the most important information first
The preview page is available for beta testing now! Click here to learn more and contact your Customer Success Manager to get access.
Pardot Activation Connector becomes Generally Available
Rev.Up customers that use Pardot for email campaigns can now power those campaigns from their CDP. Benefits of running your email campaigns from the CDP include:
- Keeping your email targeting in sync with advertising and sales campaigns – ensuring that messages are coordinated and timed appropriately.
- Use leads matched to your accounts with identity resolution – no more guessing if your leads are associated to the correct account.
- Drive improved targeting and personalization in your campaigns by segmenting your leads with D&B’s firmographic and technographic data.
- Use the Explore Module to always have access to new, campaign-verified contacts for continued scale in your email campaigns.
Read more here, or ask your CSM for help setting up the connection!
Improvements to Eloqua Connector
Eloqua users can now benefit from three improvements with this connector:
- Daily campaign launches from the CDP
- CDP now supports mapping marketing automation fields for improved segmentation
- Users can now import audiences into Eloqua from the CDP as a list within a segment for improved usability in campaigns in the MAP
These features are all available now for early beta testing. Contact your Customer Success Manager to begin using the improved Eloqua connector.
The following enhancements have also been released this month.
- Campaign Status Labels are generally available – more info here
- Simplified data deletion – more info here
- Custom User Roles – configure detailed access for your users, contact your Customer Success Manager to join the beta
- Team Memberships now control the Segments, Models, and Campaigns that Users can see. Users that aren't assigned to a Team will no longer see that Team's work.
Last month we released Sales Activity Data for Segmentation, Custom Attribute Groups, and Campaign Data for the Account 360 Dashboard. You can find the release notes here!