Campaign managers can now use campaign launch history to build out segments. The campaign launch history feature allows you to create audiences based on when and what channel the prospect was a part of.
Use Case: Campaign Managers Looking to Retargeting Accounts based on Membership in Previous Campaigns
- Example Segment: I want to target Financial Services accounts with an annual sales range of greater than 500M who were Launched to a Google or LinkedIn with the Last 30 Days.
User Experience Changes:
Campaign managers will now see two new cards on the My Data page.
- My Account Campaign Launch History
- My Contact Campaign Launch History
Within each new data card campaign managers will be able to use two new attributes for each channel they have launched to. Examples of channels are Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Salesforce and others that are supported through the CDP.
- Last Launched to the Channel
- Used to include accounts and contacts based on when they were last launched as part of the channel.
- Has Launched to the Channel
- Used to include or exclude accounts and contacts based on whether they have ever been launched to the channel.