After you build a segment you can preview it and determine if you want to make any changes before you export.
After you have finished building your segment, click on the Accounts or Contacts tab. Here you will see the records that are in your segment.
You can customize the columns that are included in this preview, by selecting an attribute group. The first time you navigate to this screen you will see the Default Attribute group displayed. You can choose a different attribute group to display.
Review our help article about creating attribute groups to learn how to make your own.
To start editing the view, click on the column icon next to the attribute group.
Once in the editing module, you can:
- View the attributes in your group by category
- Use the checkboxes to choose which columns are included in the view
- Freeze one or more columns
- Re-order the attributes
Each user's customizations are persisted - meaning that each user's customizations are saved and are not impacted by other editing the view.
There are two options for exporting the view:
- Export the current view - This is the editing that you have done to order the columns and include or exclude columns.
- Export the Attribute Group - This will export the entire attribute group and will not reflect the customizations that you have made to the view.
You can go back to see the underlying query at any time by clicking on the View Query button.
Note: You can only edit the order of the columns within the attribute group and not edit the attribute group itself. To edit the group, you should go to Attribute Admin -> Attribute Groups.
Please sign in to leave a comment.