Marketers need to know who's visiting their website to determine whether their campaigns are generating relevant traffic. D&B Rev.Up for Web Essential includes a tracking tag that is embedded on the customer's website and deanonymizes visitors based on their incoming digital identifiers.
Tracking Code Installation
1. Copy the tracking code provided during onboarding, settings, or an email you received from us.
2. Find the header of your website in the HTML file, or locate the header template in your web platform. Paste the tracking code at the bottom of the header section, just above the closing head tag.
Checking if D&B Pixel is installed successfully
1. Open 'Developer Tools' within your browser on the page you are tracking.
2. Click the network tab and refresh your page.
3. Look for your D&B script. Typically it has the following format "d41.co/api/?req=api6132&form=json"
If you don't see your D&B script: you have not installed the tag on your site yet.