Marketing teams and sellers want to know when and where engagements with their target accounts and contacts are happening. The Account 360 Dashboard surfaces engagement journey data from multiple channels and provides insights into how an account moves through the buying journey.
Where can I see my account 360 engagement insights view?
You can see your account 360 engagement insights within two places.
Directly from within Rev.Up
- Open a Segment and click on the Accounts tab
- Use the search bar to pull up a specific account and click on the account name to open up the Account 360 Dashboard
- The Overview tab of the Account 360 Dashboard will appear
Within the Lattice Buyer Insights for sales application
How can I understand what information is shown in the account 360 dashboard?
There are 3 different views within the account 360 dashboard.
- On the left-hand side of the Account Overview tab there is a Company Profile section that contains basic firmographic and engagement about the account. This includes information such as the company's website, location, industry, annual revenue, employee count, intent state, and new engagement and opportunity events.
- In the middle of the page you will see the engagement journey. This displays engagement activities associated with the account or a contact at the account. This section will also highlight:
- Top contacts and their engagement activity
- Product intent from D&B intent models
- Top web URLs that have the deanonymization tag implemented and the count of visits to the page
- Top engagement activity such as form fills, email opens and page visits from your marketing automation system
Engagement Activity View
- You can take a closer look at the engagement data at a specific company by clicking on the "Engagement Activity" tab in the Account 360 Dashboard.
- This view surfaces the exact dates, contacts, system and where the engagement took place (from your marketing automation system or CRM). The view also has the ability to show granular details about your marketing engagement data such as the specific piece of content and campaign.
- You can further segment their engagement data by filtering the activity history on the left-hand side by Contact, Engagement Type, and URL that was visited.
- You can use the contacts view to see a list of contacts that have engaged with you at the account.
- Contacts that show up as anonymous represent people that have visited your website anonymously. D&B Visitor Intelligence was able to de-anonymize the account the user is associated with and attribute it to the right account.
- Use the "Engagement Activity Filter" and "Opt-Out" dropdowns to select the activity types and opt-out status that you want to filter your Contacts by.
How are the journey stages shown on the dashboard defined?
Journey Stage Definitions
Journey Stages are surfaced throughout all views of the Account 360 Dashboard. The journey stages shown in account 360 are below.
- Known Engaged
- Contact Inquiry
For additional details on how accounts are bucketed into journey stages, please review our help article.
What do I need to do to configure the account 360 dashboard?
Please review our article on what you can expect to see and what you need to do to see different types of engagement data represented on the dashboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.