The goal of using Outreach is to help you close deals faster. To do this, you need to reach out to the right prospects at the right time. Getting accurate information at the right time is critical.
The CDP captures and consolidates data across your organization. Using the power of AI based segmentation, you can easily identify all kinds of interesting events
- Identify accounts that are showing high intent based on my intent data
- Are any of my target accounts browsing product pages on the website recently?
- Are any of my target accounts downloaded a whitepaper or attended a virtual event?
- We just launched a new product. What prospects would benefit from sharing this information?
You may be trying to answer these questions with data in your salesforce as that is most popular way for triggering sequences and tasks on Outreach. But Salesforce usually does not have this data and thus missing out on valuable signals to engage with your prospects.
The CDP now offers a connector to Outreach that is optimized to help you run very targeted sequences while notifying your sales teams with critical events as soon as possible.
Outreach connector is geared towards solving these key problems
- Target high fit prospects through sequence in Outreach – This approach makes sense for outbound campaigns as you need support from Marketing with dedicated content and coordination among your sales teams. e.g., Registration to events, Drive awareness of new product launches, awards etc.
- Alert your sales team on important events – Your sales teams are nurturing leads and looking for opportunities to engage. This is not an ad-hoc, rather an ongoing activity. Alerting sales on interesting events enables them to proactively engage with purpose.
Target High Fit Prospects through Outreach sequence
It starts with identify the prospects for your Prospecting, Cross-sell, Up-sell, Nurture campaigns. The value of using our CDP vs. just relying on data from a single system such as Salesforce is that you have access to unified data across your systems as well as rich 3rd party data to identify the best fit prospects for your campaigns.
Once you have identified the targets, you want to send these prospects to a sequence in Outreach and automatically distribute these prospects among your sales reps. A common strategy adopted is to distribute based on already defined account ownerships in Salesforce.
The CDP provides a Salesforce data import connector that ensures the account ownership is always up to date.
The Outreach connector in the CDP automates the process of distributing high fit prospects in a Segment and automatically distribute prospects among various sales reps.
To learn more about Outreach sequence campaign launches click here.
Never miss a hot Account or Contact
The CDP enables SDR teams to receive alerts / notifications on interesting activity / events on their Accounts or Prospects. Receiving these timely alerts provides the context and the information to the reps to take swift action and connect to the right person at the right time with right content!
The CDP now supports adding engagement / event data to your data universe. This includes Web Visits, marketing activities, sales opportunities, Intent etc. You can use segmentation to define the criteria when these events meet the threshold (e.g. visited the product page at least 3 times in the last 7 days and has download the whitepaper in the last 30 days) of an interesting event.
SDRs can use the Outreach connector to setup these alerts. The connector monitors accounts for each reps and send personalized notifications directly in Outreach as Tasks. These Tasks will automatically appear in the Outreach dashboard getting the attention from the reps to act on these tasks.
To learn more about Outreach tasks campaign launches click here.