This article provides a step by step walkthrough of using D&B Lattice to deliver your accounts to an audience on MediaMath.
Step 1: Create a connection to MediaMath
In D&B Lattice connection page, select MediaMath and click “Create”
Required user input:
- Include data cost with media cost : Select this checkbox only if you have Pay-As-You-Go type of payment option as per your agreement with D&B. Note: If you have an AMC agreement with D&B then this checkbox should be left empty.
- Name: Provide any text that will describe the MediaMath connection you are creating.
- ORG IG : The unique number that represents your account within in MediaMath (mandatory only when "include data cost with media cost" is selected)
Note: You will be able to create only one MediaMath connector in your Lattice tenant.
Step 2: Launching campaigns to MediaMath
Before launching a campaign to MediaMath, you will need to do the following.
#1: Create a new data pixel in MediaMath
See below a screen grab from MediaMath TerminalOne user interface. The Audiences page lists all the available data pixels. Identify the data pixel from this list or create a new one as per your need.
Click here to view help article from MediaMath to know more about Pixel management
#2: Enable the data pixel to receive audiences
The data pixel must be mapped to receive audiences from Lattice. You will have to do this step only once.
Copy the Data Pixel ID from the MediaMath TerminalOne user interface.
Send an email to pixelmapping@MediaMath.com by supplying the following line as email content.
lr:<data pixel ID>: mm<data pixel ID>
See below a screenshot of template email:
Click here to view a help article from MediaMath to know more about Pixel Mapping email.
Launch the Campaign
From the campaign dashboard, Click the launch button on the MediaMath connection
In the launch settings, you will able to
- Limit the audiences to users who perform a specific job function or at a specific level. This ensures that you are not targeting everyone who works for the company.
- Select the audience in MediaMath – Provide the MediaMath Data Pixel ID. You will also be able to select from a previously used MediaMath Data Pixel ID.
- Expand DUNS targeting to include all DUNS in a family tree that share a domain with an account in your segment