This article provides a step by step walkthrough of using D&B Lattice to deliver your accounts to an audience on Google Display & Video 360.
Step 1: Create a connection to Google Display & Video 360
In D&B Lattice connection page, select Google Display & Video 360 and click “Create”.
Provide the following input values:
- Name: A connector name that will help you to identify the Google Display & Video 360 connector
- Entity ID: Your unique identifier in the Google Display & Video 360 platform
- Account type: Select Advertise or Partner
Step 2: Launching campaigns to Google Display & Video 360
From the campaign dashboard, Click the launch button on the Google Display & Video 360 connection.
In the launch settings, you will able to:
- Limit the audiences to users who perform a specific job function or at a specific level. This ensures that you are not targeting everyone who works for the company.
- Select the audience in Google Display & Video 360 – you will be able to select from the previously used audiences or create a new audience in Google Display & Video 360.
- Expand DUNS targeting to include all DUNS in a family tree that share a domain with an account in your segment.
Contact your Google account representative and have them map the Liveramp DMP account 750-013- 0530 to your Google DV 360 account.