This article provides a step by step walkthrough of using D&B Lattice to deliver your accounts to an audience on Xandr (AppNexus).
Step 1: Create a connection to Xandr (fka AppNexus)
In D&B Lattice connection page, select Xandr (AppNexus) and click “Create”.
Provide the following input values:
- Name: A connector name that will help you to identify the Xandr connector
- Client ID: Your unique identifier in Xandr platform
Step 2: Launching campaigns to Xandr (AppNexus)
From the campaign dashboard, Click the launch button on the Xandr connection.
In the launch settings, you will able to:
- Limit the audiences to users who perform a specific job function or at a specific level. This ensures that you are not targeting everyone who works for the company.
- Select the audience in Xandr – You will be able to select from the previously used Audiences or create a new audience in Xandr.
- Expand DUNS targeting to include all DUNS in a family tree that share a domain with an account in your segment.
The Xandr activation connector is available for beta testers. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more information!