This article provides a step by step walkthrough of using D&B Lattice to deliver your accounts to an audience on Yahoo (Verizon Media).
Step 1: Create a connection to Yahoo (Verizon Media)
In D&B Lattice connection page, select Yahoo (Verizon) Media and click “Create”
Provide the following input values:
- Include data cost with media cost : Select this checkbox only if you have Pay-As-You-Go type of payment option as per your agreement with D&B. Note: If you have an AMC agreement with D&B then this checkbox should be left empty.
- Name: A connector name that will help you to identify the Yahoo (Verizon Media) connector
- MDM ID: Your unique identifier in the Yahoo (Verizon Media) platform
Step 2: Launching campaigns to Yahoo (Verizon Media)
From the campaign dashboard, Click the launch button on the Yahoo (Verizon Media) connection
In the launch settings, you will able to:
- Limit the audiences to users who perform a specific job function or at a specific level. This ensures that you are not targeting everyone who works for the company.
- Select the audience in Yahoo (Verizon Media) – You will be able to select from the previously used audiences or create a new audience.
- Expand DUNS targeting to include all DUNS in a family tree that share a domain with an account in your segment.
The Yahoo (Verizon Media) activation connector is available for beta testers. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more information!