This article provides a step by step walkthrough of using D&B Lattice to deliver your accounts to an audience on Verizon Media.
Step 1: Create a connection to Verizon Media
In D&B Lattice connection page, select Verizon Media and click “Create”
Provide the following input values:
- Name: A connector name that will help you to identify the Verizon Media connector
- MDM ID: Your unique identifier in Verizon Media platform
Step 2: Launching campaigns to Verizon Media
From the campaign dashboard, Click the launch button on the Verizon Media connection
In the launch settings, you will able to:
- Limit the audiences to users who perform a specific job function or at a specific level. This ensures that you are not targeting everyone who works for the company.
- Select the audience in Verizon Media – You will be able to select from the previously used audiences or create a new audience in Verizon Media.
- Expand DUNS targeting to include all DUNS in a family tree that share a domain with an account in your segment.
The Verizon Media activation connector is available for beta testers. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more information!