Our July release is now live with features that enable you to improve your match rates in ad platforms, segment your accounts with personalized intent data, and a new premium data package. If you’d like to test a feature that’s in beta, email us. We’d love to hear your feedback!
COVID-19 Premium Data Package for Account Prioritization
COVID-19 has changed business as we know it, making it essential to incorporate risk as a part of your account prioritization strategy. We are launching a premium data package add-on later in the month with new attributes that will enable you to fully consider how your accounts and prospects are being impacted by COVID-19. We recommend using these attributes to monitor the changing conditions of your prospects and refine your targeting strategies to help improve sales prioritization and marketing ROI.
The COVID-19 premium data package includes the following attributes:
- Financial Impact – The finance-associated potential risk of the business during COVID-19, based on viability, financial stress, and commercial credit signals such as a company’s ability to meet payment obligations, its likelihood of declaring bankruptcy, experiencing major financial distress, and engaging in M&A activity.
- Location Impact – The location-associated potential risk of the business during COVID-19, based on industry impact signs, such as identifying essential businesses, supporting remote work, requiring the physical presence of customers to operate, and requiring employees to be at a central location.
- Industry Impact – The industry-associated potential risk of the business during COVID-19, based on industry-associated risk, such as identifying businesses that are essential, can operate remotely, require the physical presence of customers or require employees to be at a central location.
- Overall Impact without Network Effects – The overall potential risk of the business during COVID-19 based on the COVID-19 financial, location, and industry impact indicators.
- Overall Impact with Network Effects – The overall potential risk of the business and its network during COVID-19 based on the financial, location, and industry impact indicators of the business, its suppliers, and its business customers.
The COVID-19 premium data package will be available as an add-on for D&B Lattice users later in the month. Detailed information on the attributes and scores can be found in the support portal. Contact your Customer Success Manager on how to get started with risk-based marketing.
D&B Buyer Intent for Account Based Marketing
We are excited to announce Dun & Bradstreet now offers native Intent data in addition to letting you bring Intent data from other data providers. Intent data is a powerful asset that helps unmask the companies that are engaging with relevant offsite content and are in-market to purchase now, enabling you to get in front of the right prospects at the right time.
There are clear benefits to leveraging Dun & Bradstreet's Intent Data for account prioritization:
- Our Intent models are based on the key phrases from your AdWord campaigns and are directly aligned to your business objectives – no more selecting and suppressing generalized topics
- Intent signals are identified and tracked across all entities in a corporate family tree and are analyzed at the buying center level
- All deanonymized web traffic is matched back to its respective D-U-N-S® Number at the site level, providing insights into when multiple entities in the same family tree are showing intent to purchase
- We use patented NLP and deep learning analysis to screen out false positive intent signals that other providers may inaccurately surface
- Our Intent models comb through billions of digital events each week and are refreshed in-product automatically for simple, always-on activation
Use D&B Intent for your account prioritization efforts today. For more details, check out the post in the support portal.
Improvements to Advertising Connectors
We’ve improved our match rates by 4-10x when sending a list of accounts from D&B Lattice to downstream ad platforms. Details on best practices to maximize your match rates can be found in the documentation post.
This feature is currently available for beta testing. Let us know if you’re interested in testing!
We have also made always-on campaigns live for all users and tenets of D&B Lattice. For details on always-on campaigns, refer to the feature documentation in the support portal.
Controlling User Access with Teams
When you have many users collaborating on campaigns, designating ownership and controlling access is important to optimize activation. Administrators can now create Teams in D&B Lattice, which can be assigned to segments, models or campaigns and give editing and activation privileges to specific users.
This feature is in Open Beta and available to test. Let us know if you’d like early access.
Improvements to Data Import & Export
Maintaining consistency across your tech stack is crucial to reduce confusion amongst your underlying data sources. Users can now change the field names of the import template to match the field names in the sources outside of D&B Lattice. Users can also completely reset their import template if desired.
We are also improving capabilities to remove irrelevant data from D&B Lattice by the date range of their activity, such as Date of Transaction, Week of Web Visit, Opportunity Stage, and Marketing Activity Engagement. Additionally, users can also delete Accounts or Contacts by using their unique ID or Lattice ID.
Both of these features are available now for testing.
We are also continuing to expand the breadth of data that can be supported in D&B Lattice with new attributes for Contacts and Contact’s Account Location. Refer to the support portal to see the complete list of Contact attributes and best practices on Importing Contacts.
Faster Segmentation with Attribute Groups
Different attributes are useful for different use cases and different users. You can now create Attribute Groups in D&B Lattice. This lets you easily designate set of attributes that can quickly be recalled by users to ensure they’re exporting the same data each time.
For additional details on how to use Attributes Groups, refer to the post on the support portal.
Looking for our last release note? You can find it here.
D&B Product Team