D&B Lattice now supports importing data directly from Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua and Pardot. This means that users with these platforms no longer need to manually transfer their data in batches into D&B Lattice through the UI or S3.
How do I connect these platforms to Lattice?
The table below provides systems Lattice connects to and data that can be automatically retrieved from these systems.
|Salesforce||Accounts, Contacts, Leads, and Opportunities||Please setup an API user with Bulk API access. This user should have permissions to read Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities. Provide the API user credentials to support|
|Marketo||Leads, Activities||Review this article for what's needed to connect lattice with Marketo. Provide the information collected from the article above to support|
|Eloqua||Leads, Activities||Please setup an API user with Bulk API access. This user should have permissions to read activities, contacts and Accounts. Provide the API user credentials to support|
|Pardot||Leads, Activities||Please setup an API user with Bulk API access. This user should have permissions to read activities, contacts and Accounts. Provide the API user credentials to support|
The setup section above provides details on what's need to connect Lattice to these systems.
How often is the data refreshed in Lattice?
Data will be refreshed in from the connectors on a weekly basis. Additionally, the data will be accessible in your S3 folder once the connection is established.
How can I configure the Import Connector?
The new connectors are available for beta testing now. Please contact your Customer Success Manager if you are interested in testing the connectors. You'll need to do the following to configure the connectors.
1. Whitelist the IP addresses below to allow D&B Lattice to access the data from your systems
|IP Addresses to Whitelist|
2. Provide the following information to your Customer Success Manager, who will establish the connector:
- D&B Lattice credentials
- Objects to import (e.g. Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, etc.)
- Sample file with the definitions of the field name for each of the objects that will be imported
- Specify the time period of how far back data should be imported into D&B Lattice (Note: Activation and Opportunities are capped at 12 weeks and all other objects are capped at 1 year)
- Specify the D&B Lattice tenet and system that the data should be copied into
3. Once the data is set up to transfer to S3, update the template in D&B Lattice and configure the field mappings
Note: Setting up the field mappings require a sample data file. In this case, recommend using the file in the AWS S3 folder.
Can I make modifications to data being pulled by Lattice?
Yes, to Add or Remove columns, first log a ticket with the support team to Add New or Delete Existing columns. Once the support team closes the ticket and modifies the columns, update the template (field mapping) to account for the changes.
What happens to data that is deleted from the system? Is this propagated to D&B Lattice automatically?
It depends on how deletes are done in the system.
If deleting an account or contact marks an existing account or contact as deleted, but does not physically delete the account, D&B Lattice can automatically propagate these changes. Within D&B Lattice, use this attribute or status to filter out the deleted objects.
If the object is physically deleted, D&B Lattice is not able to detect these changes. We recommend a periodic process of identifying your deleted objects and explicitly deleting them from D&B Lattice.