D&B Lattice supports Outreach - a Sales Engagement platform. With this connector, Sales managers can automatically setup sequences with prospects from audience segments created in Lattice.
This document provides a guide to sync a segment in Lattice to a sequence in outreach.
Within D&B Lattice, Campaigns are used to launch contacts from a segment to the target destination channel - (Outreach). Before launching a campaign to Outreach please make sure to:
1) Create a campaign. Please click here to read about how to create a campaign.
2) Create a connection to Outreach. Please click here to read about how to create a campaign.
Steps to launch campaign to Outreach sequences
Step 1: Launch the campaign from the Campaign Dashboard page.
This page will display the channels that are available to launch the campaign. Click on Launch button in Outreach channel.
Step 2: Configure prospects sent to Outreach from the Launch Settings
Select the contacts to be sent to Outreach in the launch settings.
- Contacts to Launch field will define how many contacts/prospects from the D&B Lattice campaign will be sent to Outreach. Enter the number as needed.
- Check ON the Must have account ID, to include only those accounts that have account ID in D&B Lattice to be sent to Outreach. This ensure that Lattice is only sending prospects from accounts that are already in Outreach. In these case, Lattice will send the Outreach Account ID to connect the prospect to the correct Account.
- Outreach Sequence can be used to send the contacts/prospects to an existing or new sequence (in Outreach). Existing sequences is suitable in cases where the sequence has already been created in Outreach, but is just missing the target list of prospects.
- Similar to other channels, launches to Outreach can be setup to update Prospects one-time or continuous / always-on. With the always-on, we currently support options to update the prospects "Weekly" and "Monthly".
What happens after launching the campaign in Lattice?
Once a campaign is launched, Sales Manager should expect the see the following changes in Outreach
- Lattice should create a new sequence if requested during the launch process
- Lattice should add prospects to the sequence. Lattice will automatically create new prospects if they don't already exist in Outreach.
- Each prospect is assigned an SDR owner (configured when setting up the connection) and Account. Lattice gets this information from the account that the prospect belongs to in Lattice. Users can map the SDR owner and Outreach Account ID through the outreach connection configuration
- Lattice does not support sending Contacts from Lattice that do not an Email Address. There are some cases where a phone number is enough to create a prospect in Outreach.
- Some users have expressed interest in having multiple SDR owners for the same account. E.g An account can be a customer and a prospect at the same time. In these cases, there can be different SDR owners. To support this, you would need multiple connections to the same outreach in Lattice - each with a different SDR owner configuration. Lattice currently only support one connection per Outreach instance.
- Outreach support prospects that are not attached to an Account. In Lattice, only prospects that are associated with an Account with a valid Outreach Account ID are supported.
Note: We are reviewing feedback and will consider these enhancements in future updates to the product.