Rev.Up connects to your Marketo instance through a connected app and Marketo user. You will need to create a Marketo connection, enter your user information and indicate how the Marketo connector should integrate with your Marketo.
Step 1: Select the Campaign to Launch
Click into the tile of the campaign you would like to launch.
Step 2: Click Launch to Launch / Activate a Campaign
The campaign dashboard enables activating the audience across multiple channels. Each channel has the "Launch" button that activates the audience to that channel.
Step 3: Use the channel specific settings to launch/activate the campaign
Lattice provides launch specific settings enabling users to control launch channel specific launch behavior.
Limit the Number of Records Sent:
- Limit the Total: Only send a subset of the contacts in the segment. You can also limit the number of contacts per account.
- Model Ratings: Filter your launch with ratings from the fit model selected for this campaign. If you want to also send contacts on unscored accounts, that can be enabled with Include the ___ Unscored Contacts.
Send the Campaign Members to Marketo:
- Select an existing Marketo program - or search and validate the name. You must map the launch to an existing program.
- You can then select an existing list in that program - this list can also be defined and created from the launch.
- If you don't see your program, try expanding the timeframe in the "Last 7 Days" dropdown.
Create a Schedule for Sending to Marketo:
- Selecting: Once launches the campaign once.
- You can also select daily/weekly/monthly to automate campaign delivery. With this option, Rev.Up automatically pushes the latest audience segment members to the channel.
Keep Target System in Sync:
- If you select "keep target system in sync", Rev.Up will only send updates to the segment. This could remove records, or add records each launch, depending on how the segment in Lattice has changed from the previous launch.