New Beta features available in this release:
- Identity Resolution links first-party data from many systems into single source fo truth (for now, in Closed Beta Only)
- Omni-channel Activation enables launch of Segment to multiple Campaign execution systems
- Full-DB Snapshot Export to S3
New Generally Available enhancements in this release
- Data Import Template workflow now includes validation of field mappings
- Launch large campaigns to millions of contacts in Eloqua in under an hour
Identity Resolution Leverages Data Links Across Systems
Follow contacts through out their journey with you using Lattice Identity Resolution to maintain a single view across all your key first-party data creation systems. Tie person-level data seamlessly together with the corresponding 360-degree company level data so your targeting is always on the mark, in any execution channel.
Omni-Channel Launches feed Multiple Execution Systems
Omni-channel Campaigns are easy to execute when Atlas keeps the list data up-to-date in each of the execution systems. Emails, ads and sales touch can all be coordinated so that the message is consistent everywhere.
Export Customer DB Snapshot to S3 Bucket
When business analytics or reporting use-cases require a complete data snapshot, you can push weekly views to your Lattice S3 bucket to support highly customized reports and more.
Validation of Field Mappings in Data Import Templates
Take guesswork out of Atlas template updates with Field Mapping Validation. Atlas data import UI will perform a check and surface Warnings or Errors so you can fix the problem before any serious processing is run, improving speed and accuracy of data loading work.
High-Velocity, Large-Volume Launch to Eloqua
No need to tradeoff of launch speed when pushing large contact lists to Eloqua. Launch over a million contacts in minutes from Atlas.
What are the Limitations?
Please take a note of the following limitations
- Beta features may be less stable as we are continuously adding new functionality with the feedback
- Beta features are not covered in your existing SLA
We value any feedback that helps us build the best product for you.
Issues Fixed in this Release
The table below tracks the most impactful issues reported and fixed in this release.
Known Issues Still Affecting this Release
Please take a note of the following known issues. We are looking to resolve these issues as soon as possible.