New Generally Available enhancements in this release
- Atlas is setting the standard for scalability:
- Import and process 10s of millions each of Accounts, Contacts, and Transactions
- Score Segments reaching audiences of millions
New Beta features available in this release:
- Marketo Integration for Outbound Email Campaigns
- New Model Iteration view brings greater clarity to modeling
Minor enhancements and experience fixes generally available in this release:
- See your custom attributes setup on second-round import
- Group your Campaigns for use in BIS
- Now you can use 0 in your "Between" clauses in Query Builder
Marketo Integration for Outbound Email Campaigns
Atlas has added Adobe Marketo to the suite of activation channels supported directly through the platform. Integration is a snap, requiring only credentials to get started syncing your Atlas Segments to Marketo Lists. Enrichment to custom fields is also supported.
New Model Iteration view brings greater clarity to modeling
We heard the feedback from Atlas Modelers: you now have more transparency than ever with the new Model View UI. See the lift profile of your modeling attributes, what went into the final, usage recommendations and more, all on one place. And then, with a simple click, make changes for the next round of training right on the spot. This model display is available for all models in Beta.
What are the Limitations?
Please take a note of the following limitations
- Beta features may be less stable as we are continuously adding new functionality with the feedback
- Beta features are not covered in your existing SLA
We value any feedback that helps us build the best product for you.
Issues Fixed in this Release
The table below tracks the most impactful issues reported and fixed in this release.
Known Issues Still Affecting this Release
Please take a note of the following known issues. We are looking to resolve these issues as soon as possible.