New Generally Available features in this release:
- In-Product Searchable Help Pages
- Custom Date attributes on Accounts and Contacts
- Better Estimates of Precision/Recall for All Modeling in LPI and Atlas
- Platform scheduling policies/performance tuning handle more large volume loads and jobs
- Fully integrated with Lattice Data Cloud 2.0.17
Minor enhancements and experience fixes in this release:
- Create/Launch Campaigns on any Segment, no Model required
- Business Calendar setup now shows whether you are using standard calendar
- BIS Rep Insights phrases show conditionally using new IS NULL operator
In-Product Searchable Help Pages
Click on the Help widget on any page in the Atlas app to get searchable product documentation. When you follow the links to relevant documents, you will automatically land on the Lattice Help site (home to this article). Still can't find the help you need? The support link is right there too so you can Contact Us.
Custom Date Attributes on Accounts and Contacts
Now you can load your Date and Datetime type attribute into Atlas, and get robust query handling. Query for absolute date ranges of interest, or set up Segments that update automatically to capture rolling timeframes like Between Last 4-10 weeks. You can use dates and datetimes from many systems using multiple formats and timezone support.
Better Estimates of Precision/Recall for All Modeling in Atlas and LPI
We've improved the way we sample your data, every time you run a modeling job (Atlas and LPI). This means that you'll get better estimates of Lift and Conversion rate estimates, meaning better precision and recall calculation from the modeling platform. This will especially benefit use cases with small samples to learn from, bringing an increased visibility to actual model quality, and more stable performance from one model iteration to the next.
Better Handling of More Large Volume Loads and Jobs
We recognized that users needed more jobs and larger job capacity, so we tuned our platform scheduling polices, our under-the-hood dataflow performance and our querying system to give better performance. These changes will help you load data faster and get your analytics updates sooner.
Enhancements in Lattice Data Cloud 2.0.17
Improved coverage by tracking 7.5M new domains. Increased number of Buying Signals available for Modeling, Segmentation and Enrichment.
- 162 new topics tracked for 3rd Party Intent
- Expanded coverage of EMEA domains, focused on Italy
What are the Limitations?
Please take a note of the following limitations
- Beta features may be less stable as we are continuously adding new functionality with the feedback
- Beta features are not covered in your existing SLA
We value any feedback that helps us build the best product for you.
Limitations on new Date Attributes
- Future Dates can be loaded and will be correctly stored. However, we do not yet offer a query set for future date ranges. This enhancement is on the near-term roadmap.
- Date Attributes should not be used in Segments that will define scoring for Cross-sell Models. The workaround for this use case is to create a segment for scoring that does not use these attributes, score, then select only those Accounts you want (using the date logic) in a second Segment. This limitation will be lifted in a future patch.
Issues Fixed in this Release
The table below tracks the most impactful issues reported and fixed in this release.
Known Issues Still Affecting this Release
Please take a note of the following known issues. We are looking to resolve these issues as soon as possible.