New Generally Available features in this release:
- Eloqua Integration for Automated Campaign activation
- Contact and Transaction Orphan Records Report
- Option to use scored and unscored Accounts in your Campaigns
- Fully integrated with Lattice Data Cloud Version 2.0.16
Minor enhancements and experience fixes in this release:
- More flexibility in Spend-Over-Time setup to capture more purchase based buying signals
- More flexibility in timeframe selection for Repeat Purchase cross-selling
- Support for non-English languages in first-party data elements
- Support for non-English languages in Campaign Insights (Talking Points)
Eloqua Integration for Automated Campaign Activation
Omni-channel campaigns are key to increased exposure of your Brand’s message to your target customers. Maximize ROI by running sales and e-mail campaigns in parallel. To support this, Campaigns in Lattice can now be automatically activated through Eloqua in addition to Salesforce. To learn more, please review the latest documentation.
Contact and Transaction Orphan Records Report
Find out where you have data inconsistencies by downloading the Orphan Reports. These reports give you the list of all your Contacts or Transactions that are missing from your database, from need of cleanup or corrections. The feature is automatically visible to all customers and can be downloaded from the Orphan Export tab under the Jobs pages.
Use Scored and Unscored Accounts in Your Campaigns
Now you can choose to include any members of your Campaign Segment, even if they weren't scored by your model.
Summary of Enhancements in Lattice Data Cloud 2.0.16
Improved coverage by tracking 7.5M new domains. Increased number of Buying Signals available for Modeling, Segmentation and Enrichment.
- 2,170 more topics tracked for Intent
- 324 new technologies added under Behind the Firewall tech
Details on Minor Enhancements and Fixes
Set up Spend-Over-Time attributes to capture more purchase based buying signals by using enhancements to time-windows.
Set any timeframe (including none) for the lapse window in Repeat Purchase cross-sell models.
Import your non-English language first-party data exactly as it was captured, and see it displayed correctly in Atlas.
Push non-English language insights in Campaign Insights (Talking Points), so global reps can get the same value, wherever they call home.
What are the Limitations?
Please take a note of the following limitations
- Beta features may be less stable as we are continuously adding new functionality with the feedback
- Beta features are not covered in your existing SLA
We value any feedback that helps us build the best product for you.
Issues Fixed in this Release
The table below tracks the most impactful issues reported and fixed in this release.
Known Issues Still Affecting this Release
Please take a note of the following known issues. We are looking to resolve these issues as soon as possible.