1. Log in with your Eloqua credentials, if required.
2. To install the Eloqua lattice App (Lattice Predictive Campaigns) app follow:
3. Click Accept and Install to add the app to your Apps list.
Note: To install the app, you will need "Advanced Users - Marketing"
Configuration / Setup
Step 1: Authentication
Eloqua Login-In Credentials: Please use Eloqua user credentials that has access to the Eloqua API.
Eloqua User Permissions: The Eloqua user should have the following permissions:
Predictive Version: Please select V2 to connect to Lattice. Use V1 to connect to Playmaker.
Lattice Authentication Settings: You can get this from your Lattice Account
- Login in to your Lattice CDP account
- Go to Connections -> Eloqua and click on Create. This should open up a pop-up. Click on Email Token button. You will get an email with Customer ID and Token. Use this information to Set Lattice Credentials.
Note: The system will automatically register the new system in Lattice as soon as the customer id and authentication token is used in the Eloqa App.
The Eloqua connection will be listed as MAP (Marketing Automation Platform).
Please note that any unused token will expire in 24 hrs.
Step 2: Enrichment
This is an opportunity to map data coming in from Lattice to Eloqua Contacts and Accounts.
Step 3: Play (Campaign) Priority
The same contacts could be part of one or more lattice Campaigns, this step enables you to configure the priority of these campaigns.
Note: The list of Campaigns are obtained in real-time.
Step 4: Finish the setup
This is the last step in the setup. Click on Finish to complete the setup
Once the installation is complete, you should see Lattice Predictive Campaigns in your Eloqua Campaign
1. Create a new campaign in Eloqua
2. You should see Lattice Predictive Campaign's steps under the Audience category
Note: You will need to expand the campaign steps to see these campaign steps